Job Title: Administrator
Location: Hamilton, ON
Report To: Manager - GameDay
GameDay Insurance is a Managing General Agency focusing on insurance products for sport and recreation organizations and sport businesses across Canada.
Reporting to the Manager, the Administrator will provide day to day administrative and technical support to the GameDay department to ensure that our clients receive efficient, high quality service.
• Process and update all policy documents in insurer managing system while adhering to Company standards and guidelines
• Save all supporting documents to appropriate file drives
• Upload client information through the insurer management system or through company portals
• Coordinate attendance for tradeshows by organizing registration, marketing material and accommodations
• Work closely with the accounting team to process cheque requests for GameDay purchases and reconciliation of accounts receivables
• Manage general mailbox, answer phone calls and direct inquires to team members
• Update and maintain monthly bordereaux; pull all reports from managing system
• Process claims set up in managing system and send for adjuster assignment
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
• 1 – 2 years office administration experience
• Ability to multi task and manage competing priorities
• Quick learner, detail oriented and highly organized
• Team player, eager to learn new skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Post-secondary degree/diploma preferred
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office required, experience with TAM broker management system would be an asset
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
The position offers a competitive employment package and compensation commensurate with experience. The position will start as soon as possible.
Kindly forward your resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line “Administrator – GameDay Insurance”.
For more information, check us out online at https://www.gamedayinsurance.ca